9.10.2009

DISCOGRAPHY



Selena Gomez and The Scene - "Kiss and Tell" (2009)

1.Kiss & Tell
2. I Wont Apologize

3. Falling Down
4. I Promise You
5. Naturally
6. Crush
7. The Way I Loved You
8. More
9. As A Blonde
10. I Don’t Miss You At All
11. Stop And Erase
12. I Got U
13. Tell Me Something I Don’t Know

Wizards Of Waverly Place: The Movie Soundtrack (2009)

1. Disappear Sele na Gomez
2. Magical Selena Gomez
3. Magic (Pilot) Selena Gomez
4. Strange Magic Steve Rushton
5. Magic (The Cars) Honor Society
6. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic Mitchel Musso
7. Magic Carpet Ride KSM
8. Magic (Xanadu) Meaghan Martin
9. You Can Do Magic Drew Seeley
10. Some Call It Magic Raven-Symoné
11. Do You Believe in Magic Aly & AJ
12. Everything Is Not As It Seems Selena Gomez


Another Cinderella Story Soundtrack (2008)
1. "Tell Me Something I Don’t Know" Selena Gomez
2. "New Classic" Drew Seeley and Selena Gomez
3. "Hurry Up & Save Me" Tiffany Giardina
4. "Just That Girl" Drew Seeley
5. "Bang A Drum" Selena Gomez
6. "1st Class Girl" Marcus Paulk Drew Seeley
7. "Hold 4 You" Jane Lynch
8. "Valentine’s Dance Tango" The Twins
9. "No Average Angel" Tiffany GiardinaD
10. "Don’t Be Shy" Small Change, Lil' JJ, Chani
11. "X-Plain it to My Heart" Drew Seeley
12. "New Classic (Live)" Drew Seeley, Selena Gomez
13. "Another Cinderella Story (Score Suite)" John Paesano
14. "New Classic (Acoustic Version)" (Hidden Track) Drew Seeley